Pets are not allowed in cars without the host’s explicit consent. If a host reports that a guest has transported a pet without their authorization, the guest will be subject to additional and may also be subject to removal from DriveShare.
Articles in this section
- Does DriveShare have a vehicle cleaning policy?
- Coronavirus Information and Safety Tips
- What are the guest eligibility requirements to rent a car on DriveShare?
- What are the prohibited uses for drivers?
- Where can I find your terms of service?
- Does DriveShare have any age requirements?
- Does DriveShare have a no smoking policy?
- Are pets allowed in DriveShare rentals?
- What if a car is returned late?