Most definitely. Be sure to check out local and state regulations but, generally, you can use a tracker on your own car without notifying the renter. In fact, we have found that using trackers increases peace of mind, aids in resolving disputes, and can help prevent theft. We have partnered with a manufacturer of small portable GPS trackers, Family1st, to provide free devices to DriveShare car owners (monthly data fees may apply). You can find more information at http://family1st.io/driveshare/
Articles in this section
- How do I list my car?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- What are DriveShare's vehicle photo requirements?
- How do I value my vehicle?
- Can I offer chauffeuring services?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- How do I change my vehicle's availability?
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?