Most definitely. Be sure to check out local and state regulations but, generally, you can use a tracker on your own car without notifying the renter. In fact, we have found that using trackers increases peace of mind, aids in resolving disputes, and can help prevent theft. We have partnered with a manufacturer of small portable GPS trackers, Family1st, to provide free devices to DriveShare car owners (monthly data fees may apply). You can find more information at http://family1st.io/driveshare/
Articles in this section
- How can I maximize traffic to my listing?
- Does Hagerty offer a photo service?
- What are DriveShare's vehicle photo requirements?
- How do I list my car?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I keep my car clean between rentals?
- How do I value my vehicle?
- Can I offer chauffeuring services?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- How do I change my vehicle's availability?