Unfortunately, due to New York state insurance regulations, DriveShare is unable to offer rentals in New York. This applies to cars registered in NY as well as to trips beginning in New York State. For example, a vehicle registered in a neighboring state can be picked up in that that state and driven into New York and later returned to the other state. However, a DriveShare rental cannot be picked up from a location in New York or delivered by the owner for a rental beginning in the state.
Articles in this section
- How do I rent a car?
- How do I become an approved DriveShare driver?
- Is there an age requirement for renting?
- Can I rent a car with a non-U.S. driver's license?
- What kind of car can I rent?
- Can I rent a car for an upcoming event?
- How do chauffeured rentals work?
- How do I arrange the pick-up and drop off of a DriveShare vehicle?
- Can I cancel a rental reservation?
- What if I forgot my password?