When you search for vehicles on DriveShare, the thumbnail image of the cars available only to PCA members will bear the PCA logo. A PCA logo paired with a notation that the car is “Available to members of Porsche Club of America” will also appear on the vehicle details page below the fees summary. As a PCA member you can always also rent cars from non-PCA affiliated car owners on DriveShare.
Articles in this section
- What is this program with Porsche Club of America all about?
- How do I verify my PCA membership on my DriveShare account?
- What can I do if I want to rent a PCA-only car on DriveShare but I am not a Club member?
- As a PCA member, how do I search for available Porsches to rent?
- How do I use the PCA member discount on DriveShare rentals?