It’s simple. When you try to rent a PCA-only car as a non-member, you will be presented with a link to join PCA. By following the link, you can join as either a full member (an owner of a Porsche) or as a test-drive member (you don’t yet own a Porsche). Please note that it may take a day or two for the PCA site to update before your membership can be validated.
Articles in this section
- What is this program with Porsche Club of America all about?
- How do I verify my PCA membership on my DriveShare account?
- What can I do if I want to rent a PCA-only car on DriveShare but I am not a Club member?
- As a PCA member, how do I search for available Porsches to rent?
- How do I use the PCA member discount on DriveShare rentals?