While we cannot speak to the language in all automobile policies, many policies contain an exclusion if the vehicle is being rented to another for a fee. When a vehicle is being rented through DriveShare, our insurance policy provides both liability and physical damage coverage for the vehicle for the entire rental period subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- How does the roadside assistance work?
- Who sets the car's insured value?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if something happens to my car while it's rented out?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?
- What if the unthinkable happens, and the car is damaged?
- Where can I find proof of insurance ID cards?