DriveShare has purchased a commercial auto policy that provides up to $1-million in liability coverage for both bodily injury and property damage for the rental period. This coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Under this policy, the Owners are afforded comprehensive and collision coverage up to the value listed on the website subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- How does the roadside assistance work?
- Who sets the car's insured value?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if something happens to my car while it's rented out?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?
- What if the unthinkable happens, and the car is damaged?
- Where can I find proof of insurance ID cards?