The vehicle’s insured value is set by the Owner and agreed to by DriveShare prior to listing on the platform. Values are verified using Hagerty’s Valuation Tools and top industry vehicle valuation tools. In the event of a total loss, you will receive up to the value listed in your profile page on the DriveShare platform.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- How does the roadside assistance work?
- Who sets the car's insured value?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if something happens to my car while it's rented out?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?
- What if the unthinkable happens, and the car is damaged?
- Where can I find proof of insurance ID cards?