Renting your vehicle outside of our platform will not afford you any coverage under DriveShare’s insurance policy. DriveShare will not be held liable for any money transactions, damages, claims or vehicle breakdowns if the rental was not booked directly through DriveShare.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Is insurance included with every rental?
- Where can I find Insurance ID cards?
- Is roadside assistance included with the rental?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if I rent out my car outside of DriveShare?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- What if I have insurance through Hagerty?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- Will my hired driver be insured by DriveShare?