While we cannot speak to the language in all automobile policies, many policies contain an exclusion if the vehicle is being rented to another for a fee. When a vehicle is being rented through DriveShare, both liability and physical damage coverage for the vehicle for the entire rental period subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Is insurance included with every rental?
- Where can I find Insurance ID cards?
- Is roadside assistance included with the rental?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if I rent out my car outside of DriveShare?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- What if I have insurance through Hagerty?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- Will my hired driver be insured by DriveShare?