The vehicle’s insured value is set by the owner (host) and agreed to by DriveShare prior to listing on the platform. Values are verified using the Hagerty Value Guide and top industry vehicle valuation tools. In the event of a total loss, you will receive up to the value amount that was listed on the DriveShare platform.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Is insurance included with every rental?
- Where can I find Insurance ID cards?
- Is roadside assistance included with the rental?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if I rent out my car outside of DriveShare?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- What if I have insurance through Hagerty?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- Will my hired driver be insured by DriveShare?