Your card will be charged the full rental as soon as your reservation is confirmed. The deposit will be held 72 hours before the rental period begins, then released 72 hours after the rental period ends assuming no damages were incurred.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit for renting?
- How do I become an approved DriveShare driver?
- Can I rent a car with a non-U.S. driver's license?
- How do I reach Roadside Assistance?
- When do I get charged for a rental?
- Can I rent a car for an upcoming event?
- What kind of car can I rent?
- What if there is an issue with the car?
- How does pick up and drop off work?
- What is the security deposit for?