You can change your vehicle's availability by utilizing the calendar in the "My Cars" section. To get there, log in to your DriveShare account, click "My Cars" from the drop-down menu, then select the vehicle in question. From there, you should immediately see the availability calendar. To the right of that calendar, you will see the option to "Edit Price & Availability". You can block out dates when the car will not be available, and you can even charge different fees for different dates!
Articles in this section
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- How do renters know when my car is available?
- How do I enter my payout information?
- When will I get paid?
- How does the pricing and payout work?
- What happens if I decline a rental?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?