You can change your vehicle's availability by utilizing the calendar in the "My Cars" section. To get there, log in to your DriveShare account, click "My Cars" from the drop-down menu, then select the vehicle in question. From there, you should immediately see the availability calendar. To the right of that calendar, you will see the option to "Edit Price & Availability". You can block out dates when the car will not be available, and you can even charge different fees for different dates!
Articles in this section
- How do I list my car?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I value my vehicle?
- Can I offer chauffeuring services?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- How do renters know when my car is available?
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What happens if I decline a rental?