At this time, DriveShare does require all renters to have a valid United States driver's license.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit for renting?
- How do I become an approved DriveShare driver?
- Can I rent a car with a non-U.S. driver's license?
- How do I reach Roadside Assistance?
- When do I get charged for a rental?
- Can I rent a car for an upcoming event?
- What kind of car can I rent?
- What if there is an issue with the car?
- How does pick up and drop off work?
- What is the security deposit for?