Absolutely! As an owner, you control every aspect of your vehicle and its use on the platform. Owners control dates of availability, as well as types of rentals and pricing. If you are unable to commit to a rental request, simply choose to decline the request. When you do receive a request from a renter, you will also be able to view the renter’s profile prior to accepting or declining the request. All owners have final say in who rents their cars.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my car?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I value my vehicle?
- Can I offer chauffeuring services?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- How do I change my vehicle's availability?
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What happens if I decline a rental?