Absolutely! As an owner, you control every aspect of your vehicle and its use on the platform. Owners control dates of availability, as well as types of rentals and pricing. If you are unable to commit to a rental request, simply choose to decline the request. When you do receive a request from a renter, you will also be able to view the renter’s profile prior to accepting or declining the request. All owners have final say in who rents their cars.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- How do renters know when my car is available?
- How do I enter my payout information?
- When will I get paid?
- How does the pricing and payout work?
- What happens if I decline a rental?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?