Absolutely! As an owner, you control every aspect of your vehicle and its use on the platform. Owners control dates of availability, as well as types of rentals and pricing. If you are unable to commit to a rental request, simply choose to decline the request. When you do receive a request from a renter, you will also be able to view the renter’s profile prior to accepting or declining the request. All owners have final say in who rents their cars.
Articles in this section
- How can I maximize traffic to my listing?
- Does Hagerty offer a photo service?
- How do I list my car?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- What are DriveShare's vehicle photo requirements?
- How do I value my vehicle?
- Can I offer chauffeuring services?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- How do I change my vehicle's availability?
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?