Absolutely! As an owner, you control every aspect of your vehicle and its use on the platform. Owners control dates of availability, as well as types of rentals and pricing. If you are unable to commit to a rental request, simply choose to decline the request. When you do receive a request from a renter, you will also be able to view the renter’s profile prior to accepting or declining the request. All owners have final say in who rents their cars.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a 1099 tax form?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Can I rent my car out only for Events such as a wedding?
- Where do I exchange my car with the renter?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What if there is a issue with my car during a rental?
- What if a renter gets a ticket in my car?
- How does the Pricing and Payout work?