At DriveShare, we do everything in our power to protect the owner and their vehicle. Before any aspiring renter can get behind the wheel, they must meet our stringent eligibility criteria. DriveShare performs comprehensive background audits. (For more information on renters' requirements please refer to our Policies Page.) Only when a renter has passed all our audits, can they contact an owner to request a booking.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a 1099 tax form?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Can I rent my car out only for Events such as a wedding?
- Where do I exchange my car with the renter?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What if there is a issue with my car during a rental?
- What if a renter gets a ticket in my car?
- How does the Pricing and Payout work?