At DriveShareTM, we do everything in our power to protect the owner and his or her vehicle. Before potential renters can get behind the wheel, they must meet our stringent eligibility criteria. DriveShare performs comprehensive background audits. (For more information on renter requirements please refer to our policies page.) Once a renter has paid and passed all of our audits, they can they confirm a booking.
Articles in this section
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Is insurance included with every rental?
- Where can I find Insurance ID cards?
- Is roadside assistance included with the rental?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if I rent out my car outside of DriveShare?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- What if I have Hagerty Insurance?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- Will my hired driver be insured by DriveShare?