At DriveShare, we do everything in our power to protect the owner and their vehicle. Before any aspiring renter can get behind the wheel, they must meet our stringent eligibility criteria. DriveShare performs comprehensive background audits. (For more information on renters' requirements please refer to our Policies Page.) Only when a renter has passed all our audits, can they contact an owner to request a booking.
Articles in this section
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- What vehicle uses are prohibited?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- Can I rent my car out for non-driving events?
- Where do I exchange my car with the renter?
- How does the pricing and payout work?
- What if there is a issue with my car during a rental?
- What if a renter gets a ticket in my car?