At DriveShare, we do everything in our power to protect the owner and their vehicle. Before any aspiring renter can get behind the wheel, they must meet our stringent eligibility criteria. DriveShare performs comprehensive background audits. (For more information on renters' requirements please refer to our Policies Page.) Only when a renter has passed all our audits, can they contact an owner to request a booking.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- How do renters know when my car is available?
- How do I enter my payout information?
- When will I get paid?
- How does the pricing and payout work?
- What happens if I decline a rental?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?