Yes! Many times a renter will request your car for photographs or as a display vehicle. No one, other than yourself, will drive the vehicle. DriveShare defines these Non-Driving Rentals as "Events". Owners have the ability to limit rentals solely for "Events". You will be covered by our insurance policy during the entire rental process, including transportation of the vehicle to the location.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a 1099 tax form?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Can I rent my car out only for Events such as a wedding?
- Where do I exchange my car with the renter?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What if there is a issue with my car during a rental?
- What if a renter gets a ticket in my car?
- How does the Pricing and Payout work?