This decision is completely up to you as the owner. We do suggest that you keep transactions in your geographical area. We recommend letting the renter come to you, as this keeps matters safer and less complicated. Many owners feel comfortable with an exchange at their home. Some renters may ask to meet at a location more convenient for them. If this is the case, we suggest large parking lots such as malls and department stores. We also recommend using a location where you will be able to take the renter for a quick spin to get them acquainted with the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find paper copies of the check in/check out forms?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- How do renters know when my car is available?
- How do I enter my payout information?
- When will I get paid?
- How does the pricing and payout work?
- What happens if I decline a rental?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?