This decision is completely up to you as the owner. We do suggest that you keep transactions in your geographical area. We recommend letting the renter come to you, as this keeps matters safer and less complicated. Many owners feel comfortable with an exchange at their home. Some renters may ask to meet at a location more convenient for them. If this is the case, we suggest large parking lots such as malls and department stores. We also recommend using a location where you will be able to take the renter for a quick spin to get them acquainted with the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a 1099 tax form?
- What kind of vehicles can I list?
- How can I increase interest and visibility to the cars I have available for rent?
- How do I know my car will be safe?
- Can I rent my car out only for Events such as a wedding?
- Where do I exchange my car with the renter?
- Can I turn down a potential renter?
- What if there is a issue with my car during a rental?
- What if a renter gets a ticket in my car?
- How does the Pricing and Payout work?