DriveShare has purchased a commercial auto policy that provides liability coverage for both bodily injury and property damage for the rental period. This coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Under this policy, the owners are afforded comprehensive and collision coverage up to the value listed on the website subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.
Articles in this section
- Will a hired driver be insured by DriveShare?
- Does DriveShare have a sample insurance policy available?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- How much liability insurance does DriveShare's policy cover?
- How does insurance work?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if the unthinkable happens, and the car is damaged?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?