The vehicle’s insured value is set by the owner and agreed to by DriveShare prior to listing on the platform. Values are verified using the Hagerty Value Guide and top industry vehicle valuation tools. In the event of a total loss, you will receive up to the value listed on the DriveShare platform. No depreciation. No messing around. No hassle
Articles in this section
- Will a hired driver be insured by DriveShare?
- Does DriveShare have a sample insurance policy available?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- How much liability insurance does DriveShare's policy cover?
- How does insurance work?
- Who sets the insured value?
- What if the unthinkable happens, and the car is damaged?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?