The vehicle’s insured value is set by the owner and agreed to by DriveShare prior to listing on the platform. Values are verified using the Hagerty Value Guide and top industry vehicle valuation tools. In the event of a total loss, you will receive up to the value listed on the DriveShare platform. No depreciation. No messing around. No hassle
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- What if I have Hagerty Insurance?
- How much liability insurance does DriveShare's policy cover?
- How do I file a claim?
- Will a hired driver be insured by DriveShare?
- Can I self-insure or use my own insurance?
- Who sets the insured value?
- Will my current insurance policy respond if I have a loss while renting my vehicle?
- What if I rent my car and bypass DriveShare?
- Does DriveShare have a sample insurance policy available?