You’ll find there’s a wide range of vehicles on driveshare.com! You can choose by make and model, year, transmission, and many other options. Naturally, you have the choice of price range as well. Some vehicles may be equipped with a manual transmission. If you are not proficient with a manual, please do not attempt to book a car that is equipped with one. If you are unable to drive a manual, the owner can cancel the booking at any time and no refunds will be issued in this case.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age limit for renting?
- How do I become an approved DriveShare driver?
- Can I rent a car with a non-U.S. driver's license?
- How do I reach Roadside Assistance?
- When do I get charged for a rental?
- Can I rent a car for an upcoming event?
- What kind of car can I rent?
- What if there is an issue with the car?
- How does pick up and drop off work?
- What is the security deposit for?