It’s easy to use DriveShare to find your next dream ride to rent. Here’s how:
- Search for cars by location.
- Filter your results further by Make and Model, Price per day, Transmission type and Rental type. Use the map icon to view each vehicle's specific location.
- Select the car you want and choose the rental type (not all types available on all cars):
- Driving Rental: You drive the car
- Event Rental: Car is used for display only
- Chauffeured Rental: Owner or hired chauffeur drives the car
- Check the vehicle's availability. Choose your dates and times, review specific details under the “Policies” tab.
- Either contact the owner with any questions by clicking on the message icon, or request a reservation by clicking “Reserve a car.”
- You must register on DriveShare before you can reserve a car.
- All drivers need to by 25 years of age or older to rent from DriveShare.
- The first time you book a driving rental, the results from the driver verification could take up to 72 hours, so make sure you’ve given yourself enough time before your desired trip.
Questions? We’re here to help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.